Can your organisation offer a short three to seven week internship for a European apprentice?
We are seeking short work experience placements for young people who are already in employment and are undertaking qualifications.
Leonardo Mobility projects provide opportunities for people to experience a different culture as part of their own workplace development programme.
What’s in it for me?
- It’s free
- You will get an additional member of staff for three to seven weeks
- They will already have been working for at least two years
- They will be fluent in English
- They will be able to undertake a real piece of work for you
- They will be covered by their own employer’s insurance
- It will give your staff an opportunity to learn more about another country’s work culture
It was a great experience for me and I’m glad that Tobias enjoyed it too. It was good to get the know him and his culture, and I would like to think I can host placements again. David Kelly, David Kelly Design Company
I’m delighted to have spent the last several weeks getting to know Fabian. He has shown me he has a great outlook on life, is is keen to learn and he always conducts himself in a professional manner. I’ll keep in touch with him when he goes home. A big, massive thanks for all the work he put in at Remploy! Alan Russell, Remploy
What do I have to do as a host?
- Provide a welcoming and safe working environment
- Provide meaningful work experience for the young person that is also useful to your organisation
- Follow the learning agreement we work out with you
- Liaise with us as needed
What do I do next?
For further information contact Morag Cassidy on 07771 516474 or click here to complete the form and we will contact you.